TrackPoint is a patient tracking solution that is designed for inpatient, emergency and outpatient services. TrackPoint is an affordable solution that can be used as an enterprise patient tracking system to assist with reducing patient length of stay and increase patient safety.
Benefits of TrackPoint
- Integrates with your registration and ADT system to seamlessly manage patient location
- Tracks services or tests performed or left to do on patient
- Tracks patient allergies and MRSA status
- Tracks estimated date of discharge, ready for discharge, and ALC information
- Tracks clinical personnel responsible for the patient’s care
- Alerts clinician when results are ready for lab or DI
- View patient status anytime and anywhere
Generate reports, breaking down services and their value for a time frame or for a patient – report use to identify service bottlenecks. Identify the causes of delay to discharge patients from your facility. Reports are also available to map out a patient’s journey through the hospital, e.g. from ED to OR to IP to discharge.
TrackPoint is a web based application developed in .NET with MS SQL database. TrackPoint can connect to any health information system through use of HL7 data exchange standard or database connection.
TrackPoint has other modules available to enhance the hospital’s efficiency:
- Environmental Services (Housekeeping) and Transport (Porter) – manages your housekeeping and portering call centre and get real-time bed cleaning request online
- Real-time Locating System (RTLS) – monitor equipment, staff and patient location using RFID or WIFI devices
- Outbound Report or HL7 – transmit data to health records system such as WinRecs and 3M, and submit data to registries seamlessly e.g. Ontario’s ERNI and WTIS